Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter bucket list

Since it's now officially winter it's time to make my Winter Bucket List.  If you remember, I did a fall one as well.
1. Indoor snowball fight.  Done!
2. Go ice skating.
3. Go sledding on the big hill in the park near our house.  Emma has been wanting to do this for the past couple years so this year we are definately going to do it! 
                                                           Did it!

4. Make snow paint and color the snow.
5. Set up a hot chocolate bar.  We did this last year as well.  Fix all the compartments of a muffin tin with different toppings (chocolate chips, marshmallows, sprinkles, etc.) and let the kids go crazy!  Don't forget the whipped cream!  We even make our own hot chocolate mix (lots of recipes on Pinterest).  Done!
6. I want to try making these hot chocolate truffles for our hot chocolate this year.
7. Make snowman crafts.  Not sure yet what kind but I'll be searching Pinterest for ideas.
8.  Play more Wii.
9. Make a fort inside for the girls

Hmmm I  have a short list this time.  I hope that means we can actually get them all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment